OUR SHARED VISION FOR WEST VALLEY STUDENTS
Upon graduation from the West Valley School District, students will
- Read with comprehension, write with skill, and communicate effectively and responsibly in a variety of ways and settings.
- Know and apply essential core concepts in mathematics, physical and life sciences, technology, social studies and history, geography, arts and humanities, health and fitness.
- Think analytically, logically and creatively, integrating experience and knowledge to form reasoned judgments and solve problems individually or with others.
- Understand the importance of quality work and how effort, performance and decisions directly affect life-long learning and productive employment.
- Demonstrate responsibility for themselves and show respect, concern and caring for all.
"Success for each student every day"