- Secure Online Payments - www.myschoolbucks.com for debit or credit card deposits.
- In order to create an account, you will need your student's 7-digit school ID number. You may call the Child Nutrition office to get the ID number (509-972-6040) or available on Family Access.
- Additional features include: transaction history, automatic payments, low-balance notifications
- Cash and Checks are accepted only at the Child Nutrition office.
- Checks can be mailed to Child Nutrition at 7507 Zier Road, Yakima, WA 98908. Please include students full name on check.
Note: Cash or checks are NOT accepted at any schools, classrooms, or at the lunch lines. If a student attempts to give cash, we will send a reminder note about online payments and the student will be charged for their meal.